Screwing Weigh Feeder is the metering equipment which continuously convey, dynamically measure, and control feeding for powdery and granular materials. Based on technological requirements, the feeder control the materials on the conveyer in flow quantity and flow direction that realize metrological management. It is widely used in industries of electric power, metallurgy, coal, chemical, port, and construction materials and so on.
Scale body, gearing motor, weighing sensor, speed measurement sensor, control system and variable-frequency speed control system
The value of materials weight, which is determined by weighing sensor, transfers to millivolt level voltage signal. Through signal amplification and A/D transfer, the signal is transformed to digital value A which is transferred to micro-processor. At the meantime, the speed signal B from electronic speed measuring motor is also transferred to micro-processor. Furthermore, the display will show cumulate and instantaneous flow value for the materials. The control system applies digital PID control algorithm. The instrument receives theoretical weight based on user-defined instantaneous flow rate t/h; the instrument receives actual weight based on actual instantaneous flow rate. The PID control objective is the differences between theoretical and actual weight; and the final goal is making the differences as zero. The control pattern is accurate in the weight control area. When the feeding system breaks down and the feeding amount is above control area, there will be errors. In order to fix the error, the scale applies cycle compensation adjustment. It means when the current measurement period occurs errors, the following measurement period can make up for the errors occurred in the prior period. This function greatly increases the burdening accuracy.
- It applies hermetically-sealed structure to reduce dust.
- Combine dynamic measurement with auger delivery
- Stable and reliable frequency control
- Automatically auto-weighing calibration coefficient, automatic zero set
- It applies characteristics of dynamic zero nonlinear output to follow.
- It applies digital pulse generator, which provide accuracy and reliable speed signal.
- Static measurement error: ≤0.5%；
- Dynamic accumulated error: ≤1%；
- Control accuracy: better than 1%
- Instrument power supply: single phase 220V±10%，50HZ；
- Dragging power supply: tri-phase 380V±10%，50HZ；
- Operating environment: